26/03/2012, MAM and Broadcast Management Solutions at World's Biggest Broadcast Fair
(arvato Systems) Cologne/Gütersloh -- At NAB 2012 arvato Systems (formerly S4M - Solutions for Media) presents its software solutions for the broadcast- and media industry. In booth N6419 the software experts showcase systems for Media Asset Management as well as Broadcast Management.
From April 16 to 19, 2012 the latest trends and technological developments around film and TV will be presented in Las Vegas. arvato Systems' main focus on this year's fair are different solutions to support the core processes of media companies and TV-Broadcasters:
This year we present the following solutions in our booth:
- AllAdOnce: The ad sales solution for Internet and mobile devices which supports the entire advertising workflow
- S4AdOpt: The advertising Optimization Engine which optimizes not only advertising inventory, spot placements, and customer satisfaction, but also a company`s revenue potential
- Dynamics Media: The "all-in-one" solution for all Broadcast Management needs, from scheduling, via license management, to air time sales. Now based on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with even more features!
- ClipJOCKEY: The studio production solution that enables customers to use the best features of their video server hardware and make it a real multi-channel production tool. The new software "ClipJOCKEY Server" provides an ActiveX component within newsroom control systems and allows customers to move clips to their rundown or see which clips are available on the video server.
- VPMS: The Media Asset Management System that serves all of a broadcaster's video management needs - from acquisition through versatile production schemes to playout, distribution and archiving.
- OpenMedia: Our partner ANNOVA’s flagship Newsroom System, which has more than 15,000 users worldwide - the leading independent news platform for production and rundown management
The arvato Systems-Team looks forward to meeting you at booth N6419!