29/09/2011, Video Playout Control is now at your Fingertips
The arvato Systems company S4M – Solutions for Media launched an exciting new addition to the popular ClipJOCKEY studio production suite: The ShotPlayer with touch screen support gives users fingertip control of video playout.
ClipJOCKEY is a uniquely flexible and user-friendly solution for tapeless studio production and multi-channel, synchronized playout/record. With a single PC, broadcasters can now create advanced file-based workflows to fit the needs for their newsroom rundowns, production, archive, ingest, and studio operations.
With the ClipJOCKEY ShotPlayer, news and sports anchors control their own rundowns, studio and show hosts play out clips from a visual playlist, presenters and lecturers have easy access to instructional content, and live productions such as sports games, concerts, or worship events can bring animations and videos up on the venue screens. And there are many more valuable benefits:
- Fingertip control on a tablet PC - Elegant and quick, ClipJOCKEY’s support for Microsoft Windows 7 touchpad/tablet devices provide the ultimate user experience. There is no need for clunky control devices tied down with cable
- ClipJOCKEY's user interface is intuitive and easy to learn, so users can immediately begin taking advantage of the ShotPlayer
- Rapid cue and play - in any live environment, the ShotPlayer gives real-time control of the playout operations
- Key frame display - Users can instantly identify the clips to play by looking at the key frame
- ClipJOCKEY integrated with video servers (for example Omneon, Harris, Quantel, Grass Valley) gives customers value from their existing investment, increases production efficiency, and lets them to take on new challenges for their shows
ClipJOCKEY already is used by a multitude of broadcasters in Europe, Asia Pacisfic and North America. Fully functional trial versions are available – see www.clipjockey.tv.